SO. The awkward:
- Having to break up a fellow group birthday celebration by carefully tip-toeing between the cake and the bare feet. Even more awkward? The celebrators not even attempting to move.
- Running into professors in long hallways. SO MUCH TIME to make strange and meaningless conversation.
- When your friend gets way too surprised/offended that you don't know who Cornel West is. Like, whoa.
- Tripping over words during a small campus tour. Also, physically tripping.
- Showing up to the dining hall 15 minutes before it opens for dinner. Hungry, much?
- Drama rehearsals, sometimes.
- French class, always.
And the awesome:
- Becoming closer with people who used to be just acquaintances.
- After-dinner/midday/anytime Beyoncé dance sessions. Reeve and I decided to learn part of the Countdown dance. It ended in him elbowing me in the head. It's on video.
- Watching Daily Grace videos.
- Skyping with best friends.
- Participating in class and having a professor call your idea 'beautiful.'
- Delicious international food from all of the great area restaurants for not so much $$.
- Drama rehearsals becoming fun!
- The days until boyfriend reunion being 6.
- SO MANY fun things to look forward to this weekend.
- Finally declaring my major!