Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

OOTD: Patriot

Oh, don't worry, I'm still awful at documenting my (minimal) fashion. 

But I thought I'd share my vibrant ensemble because I'm quite proud that I am unmistakably redwhiteandblue today.


*~modeling~* 
hahaha well this is just fun for everyone.
I got this shirt as a birthday gift! Thank goodness.
Just a simple white bandeau underneath. It was $3 at a resale shop.


And the pants! 
(I got creative in showing you)
I bought these pants at Ross over winter break! 
You're thinking two things right now:
Pants?! Yes, pants! It wasn't hot at all this year. Kind of cold and gloomy out; even a few raindrops!
You might also be thinking red pants?! YES. I love them, though I do have to muster up some courage to wear them. Not on this day, though! 
You can't be judged on this day.








No comments:

Post a Comment