Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Full.

When I walk through the quad late at night, I am overcome by the insane possibilities and total grandeur of this life. And everything, everything is worth it.

Staying out until two to have girl time is worth it.

Spending in time in the Strong parlor to listen to your friend practice piano, taking breaks to play Beyoncé and sing together is worth it.

Researching prayer books and Greek theater and artists and spending hours in the library and checking out 20 books is worth it.

The struggle of meditation is worth it.

Reading for fun is worth it.

Countless hours of tech leading up to a show is worth it.

Money and time to show appreciation of your friends is worth it.

Hard conversations to make relationships better are worth it.

Waking up early is worth it.

It has been one hell of a semester. A whirlwind, that is for sure. Classes are pretty much over; 2 papers, 2 exams, 1 presentation is all that is between me and my reunion with California.


One week until I go home. And I am feeling so full of gratitude. SO full.

No comments:

Post a Comment