Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

just something

I'm trying to get back in the swing of posting every day. What I REALLY need to do is journal about the past two weeks but it's such an overwhelming amount of events and feelings that I can't even start.

I have to get up in four hours. My aunt is driving me to Newark at 6:15, where I will sit and wait for my 11:40 flight to Chicago. I'll sit in Chicago from 12:50 to 3:20. And then I'll be in Atlanta around 6:15 tomorrow night. So I guess I will have plenty of time to catch up on the writing.

But I'm okay with sitting. I need to just sit. To be forced to relax, to experience a moment of nothingness, to feel time move like molasses, since it has done nothing but zip by the past few weeks.

I can't breathe deeply and I have to pee again.

Why am I still up?

1 comment:

  1. moments of nothingness are good for the soul every once in a while :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete