Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

traveling

What a crazy ass week.

Sitting here in the hotel in Atlanta, after night three of family partying. It's equal parts rejuvenating and exhausting, but my heart is so full of joy.

I missed my immediate family so much and now I've been with them for 24 hours and there's already venom flying. It's hard and we're tired and it's always a weird transition going from completely independent college student to living by the parents' rules. At least I know we love each other and that won't change. Still, I'm thinking internship in the city next summer.

I'll be back in CA by Monday evening. I need to be in my own space. I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time alone this summer. For a lot of reasons, but mainly because I need to reconnect with myself. To know what I want and where I need to go. How to be. How to live.

Bedtime. Sleep is the cure for many ills.

No comments:

Post a Comment