Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fragmented PANIC


(! At the Disco. I'm sorry, I HAD to.)

Uhm. So. Uhm.

Panic mode.

I made a list a few days ago of the homework I have to get done before school starts on Monday. Two things:

1. I haven't done any of it.
2. There is more than I thought.

I think I'm screwed. Should I stay up tonight? Maybe? Sleep in the car on the way to Whittier? But all my assignments are either reading or super-artsy-thinky stuff. Can I do that with a sleepy brain?

I'm talking it out.

Also I just put all of my Hair rehearsals into my iCal.
......
Scary shit, man.
Also I have to learn those lyrics?!

WHAT IS GOING ON. I should probably just start with reading one of the three plays I must finish.

Wah wah wah, life is not all peaches and cream.
But also 7 weeks til classes end.
What.
WHAT.

That's half of Vassar for me. More than that, if I end up in Russia in the fall.

Tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment