Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Grievances

One of my wisdom teeth has broken through the surface. I've been watching it make its way up for a while now. It hurts like hell. 

I'm not sure if my jaw pain is caused by this pesky, sideways-growing tooth, but there's that, too. It goes all the way up into my ear.

And now the right side of my jaw hurts, probably from moving it back and forth so many times. I don't know if it's helping (it's probably hurting) but it makes weird sounds and I find them fascinating. 

Also one of my tonsils is a bit swollen and my nose is runny. I think the sickness that has been going around is trying to nab me. Hopefully I can keep it at my with my vitamins and vitamin C booster. Definitely not something I want to bring me down! 

Otherwise, all is well and I am tired. My soccer game was cancelled tonight (i was so excited to play!) but perhaps it was for the best. I need some rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment