Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello February!

YAY! I've officially blogged for one month straight! Kind of insane that the amount of posts from January are already more than half of those from the entirety of last May-December!

I am actually quite proud of myself. I know it's only 1 month out of 12, but I was quite afraid I would forget or decide it wasn't important or fall asleep. Internet accountability is a powerful thing, I'm here to tell you.

What I have slacked on a bit is my journal, but I've been pretty straightforward in my vlogs, so I don't feel too bad. And I do comprehensive catch-ups if I miss too many days. Yay for documenting absolutely every part of my life?

So welcome to February! This is a weird month. But for me, even the name sounds like love. I've never had a valentine (until this year! Eeee!) but I have always loved Valentine's Day. It's the day I shamelessly eat the pound of See's chocolates my dad buys me! Or, college edition, the day I shamelessly eat whatever chocolate is in the vending machines. ...that's sad.

Valentine's Day is actually the day Dan first came onto my radar. That was the day he sent me the message on Facebook asking me to coffee. Unbeknownst to him, of course. I feel like most single men are somewhat oblivious of Valentine's Day. Us women, however. Hell no. We KNOW when that day is coming, and if we're dreading it or looking forward to the big ass teddy bear and box of (cheap) chocolate we may or may not get from our kind of steady boyfriend. Which never happened to me, by the way. Except for the year I was given roses and chocolate and a mix CD from a boy in my French class... and I was seriously beyond flattered but couldn't return the feelings. Which made me sad a little. But you can't tell your heart what to do, ya know?

Oh, high school.

ANYWAYS. Where is this post going?? I feel like I should have saved the above for Feb. 14, buuuttt whatever comes out of my mind gets posted, so that's that.

It's late and I have an amazing amount of energy that I do not understand, considering I woke up at 7:30. But I've been dancing around the room to audition songs and sitting in awe of Samantha Barks' Eponine portrayal and just generally being happy, which is awesome considering today was hump day in the truest sense of the phrase for me.

I posted this tweet earlier:


Despite the improved mood, this is most definitely what I want/need right now. I would just melt into a puddle of bliss.

Now that I have veered off into a hundred different directions, I will sign off for the night. You never know WHAT you'll get on this blog. I mean, I barely know.

Also my radiator is freaking me the crap out right now. It's like there's a tiny little man in there playing the drums.

No comments:

Post a Comment