Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Every Day for a Year

What follows is a list of things I want to do every day for the year of 2012—which is not to say I'm going back on my somewhat-holier-than-thou-I-appreciate-the-moment-as-is-and-feel-no-pressure-to-resolve-to-do-anything approach, BUT. I've been doing these things anyway for the past week and I've wanted to do them for a long time but have never sucked it up and committed. SO:

Blog-- It doesn't have to be long, or good. Maybe a photo recap, a quick thought, a post on what school is like at the moment... it just has to be published. (kind of laughing at myself here, in my cushy, lazy life that is winter break, but I think I can do it)

Vlog--What will be hard about this is editing/uploading to YT. That might not happen every day. But I WILL turn on the camera every day. (I'm too in love with it not to)

Journal-- Just a quick 5 minute musing on what I felt, thought about, and did that day.

365 project-- One picture a day. Just one.

Meditate--This one I'm most unsure of. But all it will take is an alarm set 15 minutes earlier... and once I start doing it as a routine, what makes me avoid it will go away. (Which is not being able to quiet my mind.)

There are a ton of things I could add to this list, but I think 5 is plenty. I've never attempted to do anything like this, and I think it will be a good challenge for me. The blog world is officially holding me accountable.



...yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment