Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Project 365 #2

Everything I've tried to write tonight feels tired and repetitive and so painfully unoriginal. THANKFULLY, it's time for the last 10 days of the 365 project. Here we gooooo

Day 11. How I felt this day. A lot of tears and frustration.

Day 12. A beautiful sunset in La Jolla.

Day 13. My outfit for work with my new boots. Love.

Day 14. Dinner with my mama at Roppongi.

Day 15. Whittier with the boys of the fam. This is actually a video screenshot...whoops!

Day 16. Going crazy packing.

Day 17. Early morning Starbucks at Grand Central. Got me through the day.

Day 18. In the wee hours, finishing up an emotional project.

Day 19. We love each other.

Day 20. Reeve's peanut butter scoops for his celery. I'm not sure why, but I found this hysterical.



No comments:

Post a Comment