Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just Some Things*

I made a list of things I need to do before I go back to NY. Feel a bit less overwhelmed now. But I really need to start. Like, tomorrow. Ten more days in this glorious paradise... then it's 30 degrees or below until March. I like winter. But winter does not promote motivation. At. All. It promotes hot cocoa and snuggles. But Dan will be living in the city! So I will get some of those snuggles every now and then.

Though the beautiful weather here has been awesome, I can't help but be concerned about why it's been so warm everywhere. I mean, I can't tell you how many times I've heard the phrase 'global warming' in the past two weeks. I get it. But I'm just really thinking about the need for us to get our asses in gear. To do something, instead of just talk about it. Ever since becoming a vegetarian, it's been on my mind a lot.

My grades for this semester were good. GPA improves every semester... that's all I can ask for! I was very pleased. I'm not one to stress about grades. If you're shooting for a prestigious grad school, sure. But honestly, the difference between an A- and an A are, in my book, not even worth mentioning. It's just extra stress and also? sounds really whiny.

I had blood orange tea tonight... I love cozy tea rooms/ cafés where you can just hang out and drink out of your big mug for hours on end. Nights like this should happen always.

I am SO EXCITED that I can eat real food again. The RESET was fantastic and I feel wonderful. Lighter, more energy, slimmer, less cravings. BUT how I appreciate whole food now! Some black beans and cheese will probably happen tomorrow.

Disneyland photo recap will happen tomorrow. Check out my vlogs of the day here and here.

*Also this is FRIDAY. Ugh, clearly I need to start posting before midnight. Or... the day could end at 1am? Let's just push it back. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment