Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Dump [the second]

If I had to pick one food to eat... hummus. All day every day hummus. Specifically roasted garlic or jalapeno hummus.

Sometimes I think about things too long and they just become so weird to me. Today it was paddle brushes.

Whenever I clean out my ears I always finish feeling unsatisfied. Like I didn't do a good job. I also always forget to do this.

This weekend was a total bust in terms of productivity. I was stressed over my phone and my room and only went outside at night. Stayed in my PJs all day. But I'm just breathing, and taking it with a grain of salt. Sometimes, weekends are unproductive.

Why did we decide to shorten pajamas to PJs? Whose idea was that? I bet Wikipedia would know.

My neck is really tight and tender. I'm wondering if it was the way I slept or all that crazy head banging and whipping of the hair I did last night.

When I re-watch my vlog footage I always notice my unruly eyebrows. They never stay in place. I think it's time to invest in a brow kit.

My boyfriend, that practical little bugger (i just wanted to use the word bugger), doesn't really understand the vlogging/blogging every day thing. Or at least why I prioritize it. He wants me to be more relaxed about school and thinks all this daily stuff is going to stress me out. I replied with how much I will treasure these documentations of this year of my life 5, 10, 20 years down the road. And how I will probably forget any stress it caused, feeling only gratefulness and pride. Also, not gonna really care if I pored over or skimmed Uncle Tom's Cabin when I look back on my college years. (Very important play/novel, though. Read it.)

I wish I could cook more. I at least wish I had a magic bullet here. But God knows I wouldn't clean it but once every two weeks. That walk to the bathroom is just so long. And usually cold because some boys on my hall open the windows so they can smoke. But that's another frustration for another day.

This week is going to be busy. And probably not my favorite BUT... Beyoncé Mug night on Friday. And you cannot go wrong there.




No comments:

Post a Comment