Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Promise It's Still Wednesday {Day 4}

The amount of sleep I'm getting tonight is minimal. Mostly because I have to accomplish all of those "daily" things I'm doing (currently uploading a vlog), but also because I was quite enjoying watching TV with my fam by the fire. Toddlers and Tiaras, Restaurant: Impossible, Modern Family and Suburgatory. Come onnn. Doesn't get better. Though watching T&T is more like a horror film for me. Sometimes I just can't even believe it.

I want to work on being completely real in my blogs. Most of the time I am, but sometimes I feel myself writing about how I wanted to feel as how I actually felt... when that's simply not true. This happens with my journaling, too. It's okay to not be completely satisfied, and it doesn't matter who sees it (ok maybe it does). But I at least need to KNOW for sure how I'm feeling, even if I don't broadcast it to the WWW. A little work on the heart, maybe.

It's technically Thursday now but I'm writing this before I sleep so I'm still on track for daily blogging don't freak out. Might be posting from the Happiest Place on Earth via phone tomorrow!

The early wake-up calls are always worth it (unless I'm actually IN the 5am at the moment...not so happy then)

No comments:

Post a Comment